Use webcam to monitor your home, office, business, etc. It can automatically start video recording after system boots and you login. The software can help you set up an affordable video surveillance system.
1. Cyclic recording: when disk is nearly full (less than 0.75G), some oldest video files will be deleted automatically.
2. Can automatically start video recording after system boots and you login.
3. Can record video and audio simultaneously.
4. Can minimize itself to the system tray or be hidden completely.
5. USB active extension cable: usbgear.com/USB-Extenders.html
MiniCamCap (Webcam Monitor) is a free trial software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-28. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
MiniCamCap (Webcam Monitor) (version 5.0.3) has a file size of 3.81 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 404 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.